Friday, July 27, 2007

Phollow-up and Philadelphia!

Well, we finally had our Pho!

Last Sunday, we spent the afternoon with our sister-in-law Jill in the Philly area. After perusing the mercantile of Chestnut Hill, we headed to the Shrine of the Miraculous Medal. What a peaceful sanctuary! I could have spent hours in there. The sense of comfort and compassion that washed over me was a truly beautiful experience. To learn about the shrine, please visit: www.cammonline.org

After our shrine visit, we finally arrived at Pho75. A quick note: I've found that Pho 75 is a franchise based out of Washington, D.C. That being said, the Pho was wonderful. I chose a large bowl of Pho with well done flank steak. If you are expecting filet mignon, I would not order this. However, if you are looking for a great add-on to the beef broth, I found it quite delicious with the rice noodles.

One caveat, we were still hungry! So, we went to Chubby's for my favorite Philly cheesesteak! Here's how I order mine: extra cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. One word: heaven! Not much else to say here. Check out Chubby's!

No comments: